AMA Rewards Terms & Conditions
The very important fine print:
Failure to show your AMA Membership card or showing someone else’s membership card will result in you not being eligible for the Partner offer or not being eligible to earn reward dollars for those transactions. It is possible that the member offers provided by Partners cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or deal offered by the Partner unless otherwise indicated.
AMA may cancel some or all of the reward dollars you’ve earned if the Partner advises AMA to void such reward dollars for a valid reason. For example, if you returned products for which reward dollars were issued or if someone else used your AMA Membership card to accumulate them, AMA may cancel or refuse to award reward dollars earned if we cannot confirm that the reward dollars were properly attained.
Neither AMA or AMA Services, nor any of their respective officers, employees, directors, agents or contractors have any responsibility or liability for any expense, loss, cost, injury, damage, delay, travel cancellation, accident or any other matter, however suffered or caused (including compensatory, incidental, indirect, special, punitive, consequential or exemplary damages or damages for loss of income or profits), directly or indirectly arising out of or related to:
- Failure, delay or decision by AMA in administering the AMA Rewards program or amending these Terms and Conditions for the basis on which you can redeem reward dollars;
- An offer, representation, statement or claim about the AMA Rewards program;
- Information on any Partner or their products or services; or
- The availability or appropriateness of any special offer by a Partner.
AMA Services may change these Terms and Conditions and/or any aspect of AMA Rewards without notice. We may add, delete or change Partners, modify any offers provided by Partners or the accumulation or redemption details regarding reward dollars. If you default on your AMA Membership, become bankrupt, commit fraud, misrepresent any information, violate these Terms and Conditions, abuse the privileges granted to you under AMA Rewards or act in any other way to the detriment of AMA or Partners, we may, without affecting our other rights, disclose such information requested by proper authorities, terminate your AMA Membership and/or cancel the reward dollars in your account. In the event that you default on payments for your CAA MasterCard, reward dollars accumulated on those purchases may be revoked. If reward dollars expire or are cancelled for any reason, they become void without compensation.
In addition to the AMA Rewards Terms and Conditions, you will also be subject to one or more (but not limited) to the following:
- Any rules, terms and conditions with the products or services of AMA Rewards partners or CAA Rewards partners;
- The terms and conditions of the CAA Dollars and the CAA Rewards programs;
- Terms and conditions of products or services purchased using reward dollars; and
- The membership rules and policies of other CAA clubs if you should become their member or purchase their products or services.
AMA Rewards Program Terms and Conditions valid as of July 31, 2013.