What Should I Bring to Register an Out-of-Province Vehicle to Get an Alberta Licence Plate?

When you move to Alberta, you have 90 days from the date you started living here to register any vehicles you bring with you.

Come into any AMA cente with the following documents when you come into any AMA centre to register your out-of-province vehicle:

In order to complete these transactions, you must be a member in good standing with the AMA, CAA or AAA. Not a member? Join AMA now.

Find the Nearest AMA Centre