How Can Business Link Help Get My Business Started?
Business Link, Alberta’s entrepreneurial hub, is a non-profit organization that helps people start their own business.
What They Can Do
Business Link can help the startup process with:
- One-on-one support and guidance
- Market research
- Access to experts
- Networking opportunities
- Indigenous business development services
What They Can Help You Do
Just because you’re in business for yourself, doesn’t mean you’re in business by yourself. Business Link’s team of in-house startup experts are available to support you all along the way such as:
- Understand and navigate the startup process including regulations and licensing.
- Provide market research expertise to help validate your idea.
- Review your business plan.
- Explore financing options.
- Get connected with resources and support in the business community, including access to local business experts.
- Get educated on business essentials by local professionals.
- Share and collaborate with other small business owners through a variety of events and activities.
- Join webinars
- Register for events
Ready to Take the First Leap into Business?
- Book an appointment online to speak to a Business facilitator.
- Visit AMA Kingsway in Edmonton for on-site advisory services.
- Call Business Link at 1-800-272-9675.
- Interested in learning more about social entrepreneurship and starting a social enterprise? Check out Business Link’s social enterprise-themed events in October.