Does AMA Have Notary Public Services?

No, AMA provides Commissioner for Oaths services only. Follow this link to search for a Notary Public.

AMA Commissioners for Oaths are authorized to administer oaths, affirmations, and solemn declarations for documents staying within Alberta, including:

  • Damaged or lost passport
  • Land title transfer
  • Pension documents, applications, and waivers
  • Accountants and real estate licenses

This service is for members and non-members. Ask one of our registry agent for more information about this convenient service at any of our AMA centres.