The Alberta Bike Swap gives you an an easy and cheap way to buy or sell a used bicycle in Edmonton, ...
Extended Auto Warranty
An Extended Auto Warranty (EAW) is an insurance policy that can help cover auto repair costs, parts, labour, and/or sales tax for most certain repairs or replacements.
- EAW works very similarly to the manufacturer’s warranty that comes with most new vehicles.
- It also helps cover the cost of a car rentals and travel expenses
- It is transferable protection, which means you can transfer it to a new owner if you sell the car while covered
- There’s a full refund available (for up to 30 days)
Call Us at 1-800-615-5897 for More Information or get an online quote
- Available for cars up to 20 years old, with under 240,000 kms.
- If you’re worried about your beater making it from point A to point B in one piece, this one’s for you. Eligibility will vary by make and model.
- Powertrain coverage for:
- Gas or diesel engine
- Automatic or standard transmission
- Front and rear drive axles
- Available for cars up to seven years old, between 80,000 – 120,000 kms.
- Same protection as Bronze Plan
- Includes powertrain coverage for:
- Turbo /supercharger
- Transfer unit (4×4)
- Basic electrical
- Front and rear suspension
- Air conditioning
- High-tech electronics
- Cooling system
- Fuel delivery
- Seals and gaskets
- Sport utility
- Available for cars covered under the original manufacturer’s warranty, up to four years old, with under 80,000 kms.
- Same protection as Silver, plus:
- Almost every mechanical, electrical, and computer-based component (a limited number of items are not covered)
- Emissions systems
- Air bag electronics
- Available for cars covered under the original manufacturer’s warranty, up to four years old with under 80,000 kms.
- Same coverage as Gold plus:
- Luxury electronics air bag electronics, GPS, TV/DVD video systems, phone & bluetooth, internet access systems
If you still have questions, check out our answers to our more popular questions.