Don’t let the sunshine and sunscreen fool you; summer break is coming to an end. But that doesn’t mean your wallet ...
Extended Auto Warranty
An Extended Auto Warranty (EAW) is an insurance policy that can help cover auto repair costs, parts, labour, and/or sales tax for most certain repairs or replacements.
- EAW works very similarly to the manufacturer’s warranty that comes with most new vehicles.
- It also helps cover the cost of a car rentals and travel expenses
- It is transferable protection, which means you can transfer it to a new owner if you sell the car while covered
- There’s a full refund available (for up to 30 days)
Call Us at 1-800-615-5897 for More Information or get an online quote
- Available for cars up to 20 years old, with under 240,000 kms.
- If you’re worried about your beater making it from point A to point B in one piece, this one’s for you. Eligibility will vary by make and model.
- Powertrain coverage for:
- Gas or diesel engine
- Automatic or standard transmission
- Front and rear drive axles
- Available for cars up to seven years old, between 80,000 – 120,000 kms.
- Same protection as Bronze Plan
- Includes powertrain coverage for:
- Turbo /supercharger
- Transfer unit (4×4)
- Basic electrical
- Front and rear suspension
- Air conditioning
- High-tech electronics
- Cooling system
- Fuel delivery
- Seals and gaskets
- Sport utility
- Available for cars covered under the original manufacturer’s warranty, up to four years old, with under 80,000 kms.
- Same protection as Silver, plus:
- Almost every mechanical, electrical, and computer-based component (a limited number of items are not covered)
- Emissions systems
- Air bag electronics
- Available for cars covered under the original manufacturer’s warranty, up to four years old with under 80,000 kms.
- Same coverage as Gold plus:
- Luxury electronics air bag electronics, GPS, TV/DVD video systems, phone & bluetooth, internet access systems
If you still have questions, check out our answers to our more popular questions.