Farm Vehicle Insurance Coverage Options
- Details: Provides benefits that you, certain family and passengers are entitled to receive if injured or killed in a collision. These benefits include income replacement; payment for medical treatment and rehabilitation costs; payment for funeral expenses and payment for grief counselling for family members.
- Coverage Limit: Limits vary depending upon the situation. Your insurance agent can provide more details.
Protect yourself financially in the event that your vehicle is damaged with one of the following coverage options:?>
- Details: Reimburses you for damages caused by a collision with another vehicle or object, or a rollover.
- Deductible: $500, $1,000 or 5% of list price new, depending on the type of vehicle.
- Details: Reimburses you for damage to your vehicle caused by any other hazards with the exception of a collision or rollover. Examples include fire, theft, vandalism or collision with an animal.
- Deductible: $250, $500, $1,000 or 5% of list price new, depending on the type of vehicle.
Customize your auto insurance with the following coverage options:
Comprehensive Cover Limited Glass (SEF 13D)
- Details: Excludes coverage for windshield glass, allowing for a reduction in premium.
Loss of Use (SEF 20)
- Details: Provides for the rental of a vehicle or the use of taxicabs and public transportation to a specified daily dollar amount, in the event your vehicle is damaged and being repaired due to a loss covered by the insurance policy.
Legal Liability for Damage to Non-Owned Automobiles (SEF 27)
- Details: Extends the physical damage coverage and deductible that you have on your personal vehicle to a rental vehicle. This endorsement provides physical damage coverage only. Not available for some commercial vehicles. Your insurance agent can provide more details.
Excluding Operation of Attached Machinery (SEF 30)
- Details: Excludes liability for operation of certain types of machinery, such as that used for well drilling, spraying, welding, excavating or hoisting.
Excluding Physical Damage to Attached Machinery (SEF 30A)
- Details: Excludes physical damage protection for certain types of attached machinery, such as that used for well drilling, spraying, welding, excavating or hoisting.
Fire and Theft Deductible (SEF 40)
- Details: Extends the deductible so that it is applicable to losses caused by fire and theft.
Limited Waiver of Depreciation (SEF 43R)
- Details: Waives depreciation on replacement resulting from an insured peril within 30 months of the date on which the vehicle was first delivered to you.
Family Protection (SEF 44)
- Details: Protects you and family members in your vehicle if you are involved in a collision with an uninsured or underinsured driver. Even though you may have the right to collect money from an at-fault driver to reimburse you for your claim, if that driver doesn’t carry enough insurance or has no insurance at all, your claim may not be fully paid. SEF 44 pays the difference between your claim amount and the third party liability limit of the at-fault driver’s policy, up to your own third party liability limit.Though the SEF 44 is optional, AMA Insurance considers it so important that it is offered on all vehicles when a quote is given, a new policy is written or vehicles are added to an existing policy.
- Details: Insures all glass on the vehicle if you have removed glass coverage from your main auto insurance policy. This coverage is separate from your main auto insurance policy, so glass claims will not affect your auto insurance premium.
- Deductible: $25 for chip repairs. $50 for windshield replacement.
AMA farm insurance products are available exclusively to AMA members. Not a member yet? Join now.
This webpage contains information about commonly requested farm vehicle insurance coverages. Your insurance agent can provide a complete list of available coverage.
This webpage contains information about coverages offered by AMA Insurance but is not intended to list all the conditions and exclusions that apply to described coverages. Complete provisions, exclusions and limitations are set out in policy wording booklets, declarations and other insurance documents.