New Driver Insurance Discount Not-So-Painful Details
You knew there had to be a catch, didn’t you? Well, fret not. Our insurance discount coupon for new drivers is pretty straightforward. Here’s everything you need to know:
- The coupon applies only to the automobile insurance premium paid for the graduate to obtain auto insurance from the Alberta Motor Association Insurance Company. The graduate must be a qualified new driver graduate as determined by AMA Driver Education, who has successfully completed all required in-car and classroom AMA Driver Education sessions.
- Graduates must have completed their AMA Driver Education program after January 1, 2012.
- To use this coupon, graduates must qualify for and obtain automobile insurance from the Alberta Motor Association Insurance Company.
- The coupon amount applied to the policy cannot exceed actual premium paid for the graduate driver.
- This coupon cannot be combined with any other offer except with the explicit consent of the Alberta Motor Association Insurance Company.
- At time of coupon redemption, the eligible graduate must provide a copy of their Notice of Driver Education Course Completion certificate issued by AMA Driver Education.
- Only one coupon per eligible new student driver graduate.
- This coupon has no cash value, is non-transferable, and non-refundable.
- The coupon’s expiry date is 18 months from the date of your eligible course completion, as shown on your Notice of Driver Education Course Completion certificate.