Undergoing a road test is a significant step on the road to obtaining (or upgrading) your Alberta driver’s licence. It also ...
Professional Driver Upgrade Course – Fleet Safety
Our Professional Driver Upgrade course identifies driver performance that can be improved on through in-vehicle coaching, one-on-one sessions, and assessments of your drivers’ driving and attitude towards staying safe on the road.
It is recommended that any driver who does not receive a passing grade on the Professional Driver Upgrade, and who demonstrates below average driving skills, take remedial training.
- Verbal and written feedback provided to employer
- Includes verbal and written tests
- Assessment and feedback of road and vision evaluations
- Improper driver awareness using commentary driving technique
- On-road evaluation of driving behaviours
- Learn general traffic safety knowledge and regulations
$265 Plus Taxes & Fees
Course Type(s): In-vehicle
Student Type(s): Fleet Safety - Classroom/Assessment
Duration: 2.25 hr(s)