Undergoing a road test is a significant step on the road to obtaining (or upgrading) your Alberta driver’s licence. It also ...
Coaching for Parents of Teen Drivers – Online
Before your teens take their first solo trip in the family car, we recommend that you provide the right amount of coaching, in addition to any professional driving instruction. Now, it’s even more convenient to get your teen ready for the road. Take our free online coaching tutorial, so that you can get them behind the wheel safely.
Parent Coaching Resources for Download
- Parent Coaching Guide (PDF)
- Is Your Teen Ready to Drive? (PDF)
- Are You Ready to Coach? (PDF)
- Driving Log – Practice Hours (PDF)
- Driving Contract Between Teen and Parent-Guardian (PDF)
- Explanation of Graduated Driver's Licences (GDL)
- Parent & coach involvement and strategies to help your new drivers
- Overview of the topics covered in an AMA New Driver program
$0.00 Plus Taxes & Fees
Course Type(s): Online
Student Type(s): Parent Coaching
Duration: .5 hr(s)