Undergoing a road test is a significant step on the road to obtaining (or upgrading) your Alberta driver’s licence. It also ...
Hazard Awareness (Half Day) Course
Our half-day Hazard Awareness course assesses your drivers’ normal driving environment to determine what kind of hazards your driver is aware of, how these might affect them, and what can be done to avoid or deal with hazards.
For a more comprehensive course, have a look at our Full-Day Hazard Awareness course.
- Gain knowledge of hazardous roadway manoeuvres
- Learn vehicle and environmental hazards and solutions
- Know risk perception and management on the road
- Understand driver fitness and impairments
- Understand the highway transportation system
- Includes vision and written tests
Course Type(s): In-class
Student Type(s): Fleet Safety - Classroom/Assessment
Duration: 4 hr(s)