Imagine waking up to the aquamarine waters of tropical Tahiti from your overwater bungalow. Or sipping wine on the balcony of ...
Emergency Manoeuvres Course – Fleet Safety
This course offers hands-on and track-oriented introduction to some of the most common driver response skills necessary to handle typical road emergencies such as evasive manoeuvres, threshold braking, and advanced steering techniques.
It can be completed in half a day and only requires a large parking lot or similar venue.
- Learn how to deal with hazards
- Understand proactive driving and visual skills
- Learn braking and steering skills
- Know your vehicle’s limitations
- Handling typical road emergencies
- Includes vision and written tests
Student Type(s): Fleet Safety - Classroom/Assessment
Duration: 4 hr(s)