You know how much money you’re willing to pay for your vehicle, but you may be surprised to find out how ...
Emergency Manoeuvres Course – Fleet Safety
This course offers a hands-on and track-oriented introduction to some of the most common driver response skills necessary in handling typical road emergencies. Some of the techniques you can expect to learn include evasive manoeuvres, threshold braking and advanced steering techniques.
It can be completed in half a day and only requires a large parking lot or similar venue.
Limited time offer:
Book 10 people in this course and the 11th person is free when booked by June 30, 2017. That’s a savings of $230.00!
Drivers must supply own vehicle. Participants have until August 31, 2017 to complete the program.
- Learn how to deal with hazards
- Understand proactive driving and visual skills
- Learn braking and steering skills
- Know your vehicle’s limitations
- Handling typical road emergencies
- Includes vision and written tests
Student Type(s): Fleet Safety - Classroom/Assessment
Duration: 4 hr(s)