AMA is ringing in Valentine’s Day with an epic engagement video celebrating love (we hear it conquers all). So, grab some ...
Emergency Manoeuvres Course – Fleet Safety
This course offers a hands-on and track-oriented introduction to some of the most common driver response skills necessary in handling typical road emergencies. Some of the techniques you can expect to learn include evasive manoeuvres, threshold braking and advanced steering techniques.
It can be completed in half a day and only requires a large parking lot or similar venue.
- Learn how to deal with hazards
- Understand proactive driving and visual skills
- Learn braking and steering skills
- Know your vehicle’s limitations
- Handling typical road emergencies
- Includes vision and written tests
Student Type(s): Fleet Safety - Classroom/Assessment
Duration: 4 hr(s)