Imagine waking up to the aquamarine waters of tropical Tahiti from your overwater bungalow. Or sipping wine on the balcony of ...
Whether you want to improve your winter driving skills, learn to drive a manual transmission vehicle, or are new to Alberta, our brush-up lessons can be customized to suit your needs. There is a minimum two-hour booking for in-car lessons.
Call 1-800-642-3810 to book your lessons, or for more information.
- Learn to drive a manual transmission
- Learn to drive in winter, at night, or under extreme road conditions
- Learn the best ways to parallel park
- Understand driving practices for highways and freeways
- Keep your skills sharp as you age, with aging driver lessons
- Upgrade a driving mark for the successful completion of our New Driver program
- Brush up prior to a road test
Course Type(s): In-vehicle
Student Type(s): Driver Improvement - Classroom
Duration: Custom hr(s)