The life of a computer isn’t easy. But at AMA, our machines enjoy a beautiful afterlife thanks to an evergreening program ...
Whether you want to improve your winter driving skills, learn to drive a manual transmission vehicle, or are new to Alberta, our brush-up lessons can be customized to suit your needs. There is a minimum two-hour booking for in-car lessons.
Call 1-800-642-3810 to book your lessons, or for more information.
- Learn to drive a manual transmission
- Learn to drive in winter, at night, or under extreme road conditions
- Learn the best ways to parallel park
- Understand driving practices for highways and freeways
- Keep your skills sharp as you age, with aging driver lessons
- Upgrade a driving mark for the successful completion of our New Driver program
- Brush up prior to a road test
Course Type(s): In-vehicle
Student Type(s): Driver Improvement - Classroom
Duration: Custom hr(s)