From the arrival of pumpkin spice lattes to the departure of swimsuit season, fall brings countless reasons to celebrate. But our favourite is the kick-off of AMA Car Care events – our way of helping ensure members’ vehicles are ready for winter.
This member-exclusive service, valued at $100, is provided free of charge to thank you for being in the AMA family – so don’t forget to bring your membership card. If you’re not yet a member, you can find the right membership and join online now, or join when you visit us on-site.
At the event, our automotive experts will check/test your:
- Block heater
- Windshield wipers
- Tire tread and pressure
- We’ll also provide a customized check-up report with repair and maintenance recommendations specifically for your vehicle
* Sorry, we are unable to check brakes or change oil on site and may not be able to check all fluids depending on the car make and model.
The following optional services will be available at your own cost (prices vary):
- New batteries: you can purchase a new CAA battery, which we will install for free on the spot
- Rock-chip repair: we can repair small rock chips and cracks (weather permitting)
Locations and dates
Calgary: Saturday, September 16, 10am – 3pm at Mount Royal University
Red Deer: Sunday, September 17, 10am – 1pm at Westerner Park
Edmonton: Saturday, September 23, 10am – 3pm at Mill Woods Towne Centre
Sorry, no early birds. Help us prevent traffic congestion in the area, and to respect the residents and businesses in the community, by arriving during the outlined times. In fact, lineups are much shorter in the afternoon!
Don’t forget to visit our tents
After your check-up, stop by our AMA and AMARewards partner tents for other special offers, or visit AMA’s virtual driving simulator, the Roadbot, to brush up your winter skills.
- Wait times vary based on demand. At peak times, plan to be on-site for a minimum of 75 minutes in Calgary, 45 minutes in Edmonton, and 30 minutes in Red Deer
- Once you arrive and get in line, sit back and relax – and maybe bring a coffee to enjoy while you wait. We’ll provide you with a copy of our award-winning Car Care magazine, which includes helpful maintenance tips and great savings offers.