CAA Rewards MasterCard®*
Each time you use your CAA Rewards MasterCard, you earn reward dollars that you can spend on lots of great things at AMA, such as movie tickets, luggage, or even that dream vacation.
Apply for a CAA Rewards MasterCard | Sign In to My Card Online | Frequently Asked Questions
Manage Your CAA MasterCard Account Online
If you haven’t done so already, create an online account to view your transactions, statements and authorizations, or update your account information whenever the mood strikes.
For added convenience, why not turn off your paper statements. And for doing your part in protecting our environment, you’ll get a one-time bonus of $10 reward dollars.
Earn Reward Dollars
Pay With Your CAA MasterCard and Earn Reward Dollars
- Earn 1% in reward dollars every time you use your card. 1,2
- Earn additional reward dollars at Husky & Mohawk. 2,3
Shop With a CAA Rewards MasterCard
- Protect your purchases against theft, loss, or damage for 90 days. 4
- Double the manufacturer’s regular warranty of your purchases for up to an additional year. 4
- We offer competitive interest rates, starting at 19.99% annual percentage rate on purchases.
The Very Interesting Fine Print:
- On eligible purchases, wherever MasterCard is accepted.
- Some condition apply. CAA MasterCard and other partners will continue to provide you with CAA Dollars, which will automatically be converted to reward dollars one-for-one. Please refer to AMARewards.ca for complete program terms and conditions. Reward dollars are not redeemable for cash.
- Earn 2% in reward dollars when you fuel up at Husky or Mohawk and pay with your CAA Rewards MasterCard. Plus earn additional reward dollars when you show your AMA membership card at participating Husky and Mohawk locations in Canada. This example compares rewards when only showing your AMA membership card.
- Benefits are underwritten by American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida and/or American Bankers Life Assurance Company of Florida, Assurant Solutions™‡ companies. Details of your coverage, including terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions, are in the Certificate of Insurance provided with your card.
®*MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated and is used pursuant to license.